I just went and looked at the MySpace of
the girl I'm currently madly in love with again. For real, I know I'm just setting myself up but I swear to god, every time I read her writing or look at her picture, she's just so amazing my brain starts to hurt. Especially because her last blog entry is about her spending Memorial Day weekend in
my hometown
where her family is from and talks about visiting all the places I used to slog through for something to do. I wanna go run laps and work on witty one-liners now so I can prepare for when I finally get the nerve up to try and talk to her again.
God, I just realized the perfect song to sum up how this is all eventually going to go down.
I'm actually in a better mood for even having seen her smile this morning. Christ I've got problems.
No comments:
Post a Comment