Monday, March 31, 2008

FEAST/A place to unwind.

I keep a separate blog at another site.  It's under my real name, and people I know in real life read it.  So I often feel, and this is going to sound dumb but fuck it, 'obligated' to put my best foot forward.  Try to have a point, try to be clever, try to be entertaining.  Don't get into subjects that might be considered depressing unless there's going to be some sort of uplifting/humorous bent to it at the end.  Don't write about anything perverse or overly weird, no matter how into it I might be at the moment.  Basically the Reader's Digest version of my life.

Which is why this place is such a breath of fresh air.  I can post about any damn thing I want.  That chick on Big Brother with no brains but superbly enhanced tits?  Done.  My recent downloading binge of vintage 70's European porn?  We'll get to it.  That Snickers commercial I love where all the dudes sing "Greensleeves?"  Bam.


Complete and utter freedom to talk about meaningless bullshit for no other reason than I like to see myself type.  That is why I'm here, and I love it.  

No comments: