"That remake of [whatever it was] is going to suck."
"White people: Ruining Asian film for over twenty years."
"American Godzilla = epic fail."
"Poor Matthew Broderick."
"Ferris Bueller was the bomb in Project X."
"Shock the Monkey!"
So of course I had to go find some Peter Gabriel. I ended up downloading Hit, which is two discs: 'Hit' (guess what's on here) and 'Miss,' which is the stuff he did that either he or critics thought was super but nobody else gave a shit about. Anyway, I'm listening to "Steam" now and I noticed for the first time it says it's the "radio edit." At six minutes? Jesus, really? How long is the original cut then? I'm calling bullshit. Time to turn to the most authoritative voice on any subject.
And the truth shall set you free.
(By the way, the video is a minute shorter.)

No comments:
Post a Comment