skip to main | skip to sidebar

Just some guy rambling.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

"...And stir."



There's more. So much more. Five hundred and twenty six videos more. A science fiction series in which he portrays every character more. I'm as fascinated by this man as I am terrified by the thought I could one day become like him. I need to get outside more often.
Posted by Some Guy at 10:36 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (37)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ▼  April (13)
      • Random things I hate at this very moment.
      • Nature: God's prissy drama queen.
      • Finally.
      • Agent 47 wants a banana.
      • "...And stir."
      • And now they own all our buildings.
      • Do they still f**k 'em like they used to?
      • Tunnel (tele)vision.
      • "They might carve your head into a mountain."
      • The upside of panic attacks.
      • Lesboriffic.
      • 30 Helens Agree this is funny.
      • Well that sucked.
    • ►  March (7)

About Me

Some Guy
View my complete profile