Point is I was curious, so as an example I googled the old Where The Boys Aren't series and discovered that the latest entry (pun most definitely, and considering it's girl-on-girl, somewhat ironically intended) is the first one to forego a storyline and just have chicks banging, no rhyme or reason. Now this doesn't necessarily break my heart in twain but all the same, I'd hate to think honest to god porno films are a dying breed. There are most assuredly dudes out there who actually want to watch the entire thing, if only to get their money's worth. (I haven't checked lately but back in the day, a lot of the new titles were damn pricey.) I know I've definitely kept watching a couple after the task at hand** was done, and there's always been those times hanging out at somebody's house where Anal Anarchy or Meatman and Throbbin gets thrown in for everyone in to sit around and laugh at. Guess I'm not enough of a porn connoisseur to know the answer to this one, I just never hear about them anymore. Shame.
*Heh.
**Double heh.
*Heh.
**Double heh.
No comments:
Post a Comment