skip to main | skip to sidebar

Just some guy rambling.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Finally.

For the first time in recent memory the month of June has something to offer. Sunday, June 1st, 11:30 pm EST, comes...the third season of 'The Venture Bros.'



I'll admit it. I'm aroused.
Posted by Some Guy at 3:29 PM
Labels: adult swim, Venture Bros

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (37)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ▼  April (13)
      • Random things I hate at this very moment.
      • Nature: God's prissy drama queen.
      • Finally.
      • Agent 47 wants a banana.
      • "...And stir."
      • And now they own all our buildings.
      • Do they still f**k 'em like they used to?
      • Tunnel (tele)vision.
      • "They might carve your head into a mountain."
      • The upside of panic attacks.
      • Lesboriffic.
      • 30 Helens Agree this is funny.
      • Well that sucked.
    • ►  March (7)

About Me

Some Guy
View my complete profile